Supermove, Inc. ("Supermove" or “We”) offers customers, partners and Supermove users (“Referrer” or “You”) the opportunity to participate in its referral program (the “Program”). We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason. The Program is administered by Supermove, Inc.
Referrers are bound by these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, Referrers agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as a Referrer or to participate in the Program in any other manner. Referrers may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and/or the methods through which rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any Referrers from participation in the Program at any time at our sole discretion, including without limitation if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise fails to comply with any applicable laws (including, without limitation, through any failure to include any disclosures as required by the FTC or otherwise required by Supermove).
Age of Consent
No part of the program is directed to persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you may not use, access or participate in the program at any time or in any manner.
I. How the Program Works
A. Program Participation, Generally
- To participate in the Program, Referrers should visit the Supermove Referral Registration Page and follow the on-screen instructions to refer personal contacts or colleagues to the program by entering their contact information in the relevant fields.
- Individuals who receive a referral via a Referrer are "Referrals". An "Eligible" Referrer who is fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions may receive "Reward(s)" for every "Qualified Referral” (all terms in quotes to be understood as defined below).
B. Eligible Referrer
To be "Eligible," a Referrer must:
- Have been approved by Supermove
- Must be 18 years old or older
C. Making a Referral
- A Referrer must register via the Supermove referral portal. No previous purchase is required (purchasers and non-purchasers alike are eligible). Once a Referrer refers a contact, he/she will be provided with a confirmation email.
- Referrers must respect the spirit of the Program by only referring real individuals who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. Referrers cannot refer themselves. For example, a Referrer may not create multiple or fake accounts with Supermove or participate in the Program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
D. Qualified Referrals
A “Qualified Referral” means that all the following conditions are met:
- The Referral contact is a manager or owner of a moving company or have the authority to make a purchasing decision;
- The Referral agrees to attend a demo;
- The Referral had not previously made a purchase with Supermove under any email address or alias;
- The Referral is at least 18 years old; and
- Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each contact and only one referral per moving company.
E. Earning Rewards
- Referrer shall receive one (1) reward (each, a “Reward”) in the form and value determined by Supermove for each verified Qualified Referral generated by Referrer.
- Rewards are for referrals made/demos had after the launch of this program: Sept 1, 2022
- Rewards are up to the discretion of Supermove and may be changed at any time.
- Current reward structure payout is tiered based on the following:
First Reward ($50 gift card):
- The referral contact meets eligible referral guidelines; and
- Attends a Supermove demo provided by a Supermove Account Executive
- The referral contact will also receive a $50 gift card after attending the demo
Additional Reward ($250 gift card):
- The referral contact meets eligible referral guidelines; and
- Becomes a paying customer of Supermove
F. Verified Qualified Referrals
- Rewards are subject to verification. Supermove may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. Supermove may also refuse to verify and process any transaction Supermove deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on Supermove, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All of Supermove's decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, or Reward is verified.
Referrers may participate in the Program made available by Supermove in order to refer their contacts, friends and associates to Supermove as potential new Supermove customers. To do this, Referrers must necessarily submit personal information about themselves and their contacts, such as name and e-mail address information, so that Supermove can send communications to the contacts on the Referrers’ behalf. The personal information will be collected, processed and used in accordance with Supermove’s Privacy Statement.Referrers understand that, in addition to the initial communications to contacts, Supermove may also use the personal information to send to contacts additional follow-up communications on behalf of the Referrers in order to encourage or remind the contacts to complete a purchase. The personal information may also be used by Supermove to contact Referrers with regards to their participation in the Program and to send to Referrers additional communications from Supermove.
III. Content Ownership and Use.
A. Supermove’s online platform and the Program contain content that includes: designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files, computer code, and other content (collectively, "Content"). As between Referrer and Supermove, all content is the property of Supermove or its licensors and is protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on Supermove’s online platform or the Program is the exclusive property of Supermove and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws.
B. License to You
- Supermove authorizes you, subject to these terms, to access and use Supermove’s online platform, the Program, and the Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of it.
- The registered or unregistered logos, product and service names contained in Supermove’s online platform or the Program are or may be trademarks of Supermove or its licensors (the "Marks"). Without Supermove’s prior written permission, and except as solely enabled by any link as provided by Supermove, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Marks.
A. By participating in the Program, Referrers agree to:
- Defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Supermove, its parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to Referrers’ participation in the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Program or any Reward); and
B. Supermove shall not be liable for:
- Late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unreliable, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission;
- Telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors;
- Data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials;
- Any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any websites or materials associated with the referral program; or
- Claims, demands, and damages in disputes among Referrers or between Referrers and Friends; or
- Any other injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a reward, or from participation in the Program, that were not reasonably foreseeable to Supermove at the relevant time.
C. Supermove disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond Supermove’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Program.
D. Supermove shall not be liable to any Referrer for failure to supply any Reward or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the released parties' control.
E. Supermove reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Program should Supermove determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of the Program has been compromised in any way.
F. Disclaimer of Warranties
Referrers expressly understand and agree that: (a) your use of the program is at your sole risk; the program is provided on an "As is" and "As available" basis and supermove expressly disclaims all warranties, conditions and terms (collectively, "Promises") of any kind, whether express or implied by statute, common law or custom, including, but not limited to, warranties as to products or services offered through the use of the program, implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement; (b) supermove makes and gives no warranty that (I) the program will meet your requirements or be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, (ii) the results obtained from the use of the program will be accurate or reliable, (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the program will meet your expectations, and (iv) any errors in the service will be corrected; and (c) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the program is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from the download or use of any such material.
G. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
- Referrers expressly understand and agree that supermove (including any vendors and service providers associated with or assisting in providing the program) shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if supermove was advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (I) the use or the inability to use the program; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through, from, or as a result of the program; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on or through the program; or (v) any other matter relating to the program. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations in this paragraph may not apply to you.
- To the fullest extent possible by law, supermove's (including any vendors and service providers) maximum liability arising out of or in connection with the program, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty, or otherwise), shall not exceed $100 usd.
- Referrers should use the program at their own risk.
A. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Program after the occurrence of Prohibited Conduct (as defined below), Supermove reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend the Program.
B. Prohibited Conduct, Generally
- Referrers agree not to use the Program to:
- Violate applicable law;
- Infringe the intellectual property rights of Supermove or any third parties;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Collect or store personal data about other Referrers;
- Impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent Referrer's identity;
- Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
- Interfere with another Referrer's use of the Program;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
- Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features;
- Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others;
- Resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others.
C. Bulk Distribution ("Spam")
- If a Referrer provides a Personal Link to Supermove.com/Refer to a Friend by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members.
- Bulk referrals, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Program in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" in Supermove’s sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the Referrer's participation in the Program. Supermove has a no-tolerance spam policy.
- Supermove has no obligation to monitor the content provided by Referrers; however, Supermove may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program.
- While Supermove is the actual sender of the referral email, each Referrer must nonetheless comply with applicable law. Referrers who do not comply with the law, including antispam laws, are obligated to indemnify Supermove and all of the Released Parties against any liabilities, costs and expenses incurred as a result of such violation.
D. Fraudulent and Suspicious Behavior
- Supermove may prohibit a Referrer from participating in the Program or receiving a Credit or Reward, in Supermove’s sole discretion, if Supermove determines that such Referrer is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Referrers or any representatives of Supermove.
- Use of any affiliate website, affiliate network properties, automated systems, script, or macro to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Referrers may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Reward.
- Supermove reserves the right to disqualify any Referrer and/or cancel any Reward(s) if Supermove finds a Referrer to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms and Conditions in any way.
- Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the program may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the program. Should such an attempt be made, supermove reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
VI. Suggestions and Submissions.
A. Supermove appreciates hearing from users and welcomes your comments regarding the Program. Please be advised, however, that Supermove does not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions, or materials ("Creative Ideas") other than those which we have specifically requested. While Supermove values your feedback on the program, please be specific in your comments and do not submit Creative Ideas. If, despite this request, you send Supermove Creative Ideas, Supermove:
- Shall own, exclusively, all now known or later discovered rights to the Creative Ideas;
- Shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Creative Ideas; and
- Shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Creative Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.
VII. Applicable Law; Arbitration; Class Waiver; and Waiver of Jury Trial.
A. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Program or any Reward or other prize awarded pursuant to the Program or to this agreement shall be resolved under California law (without reference to its conflicts of laws principles).
B. Referrers and Supermove agree to submit to the personal and exclusive arbitration of any disputes relating to the use of Supermove’s online platform or the Program under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such arbitration, to the extent necessary, shall be conducted in the state of California. Referrers covenant not to sue or otherwise bring a claim against Supermove in any other forum.
C. Referrers also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with the Released Parties arising out of or relating to Referrers' use of the Program or this agreement:
- Referrers are giving up their right to have a trial by jury; and
- Referrers are giving up their right to serve as a representative, as a private attorney general, or in any other representative capacity, or to participate as a member of a class of claimants, in any lawsuit involving any such dispute.
VIII. General Terms.
A. These terms constitute the entire agreement between Referrers and Supermove concerning Referrers' use of the Program. The failure of Supermove to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, Supermove and Referrers nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these terms shall remain in full force and effect. The section titles in these terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. A person who is not a party to these terms shall have no right to enforce or receive the benefit of any of these terms.
Supermove (the “Company”) is committed to maintaining robust privacy protections for its users.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, phone number, business name and address which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site. We collect information related to your business for the purpose of carrying out the Services. This information includes, but is not limited to: shop name, shop address, tax rate, EPA rate, shop supplies rate, business website, labor rate, quote and invoice footer disclosures. We also collect Personal Information of your customers and their vehicles, including, but not limited to: name, phone number, email address, referral source, address; year, make, model, and type of car or motorcycle, mileage, license plate, vin, mileage, and repair information.
1. Information collected via Technology
To activate the Service you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your name and email address. To use the Service thereafter, you do not need to submit further Personal Information. However, in an effort to improve the quality of the Services, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Services, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Services, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our Services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. In some cases, the Company may utilize location services to collect anonymous GPS coordinates from the Company tablets to detect if a device is in a vehicle or at rest.
2. Information you provide us by registering for an account
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
V. CUSTOMER DATA
”Customer Data” means all information processed or stored on the Service by Customer or on Customer’s behalf, as well as any information derived from such information. Customer Data includes, without limitation:
- information provided on the Service
- information provided to Company by customer’s customers or other users or by other third parties; and
- personally identifiable information from such customers, users, or other third parties.
- Access, Use, & Legal Compulsion. Unless it receives Customer’s prior written consent, Company:
- shall not access, process, or otherwise use Customer Data other than as necessary to facilitate the Services;
- shall not give any of its employees access to Customer Data except to the extent that such individual needs access to facilitate performance under this Agreement and is subject to a reasonable written nondisclosure agreement with Company protecting such data, with terms reasonably consistent with those of this Section; and-
- shall not give any third party access to Customer Data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company may disclose Customer Data as required by applicable law or by proper legal or governmental authority. Company shall give Customer prompt notice of any such legal or governmental demand and reasonably cooperate with Customer in any effort to seek a protective order or otherwise to contest such required disclosure, at Customer’s expense.
- Customer’s Rights. Customer possesses and retains all right, title, and interest in and to Customer Data, and Company’s use and possession thereof is solely on Customer’s behalf.
VI. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VIII. CONTACT US